Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Triolos Bakery. We welcome a guest post from fellow food bloggers, food writers, and brands around the world who wish to showcase their talent, recipes, and products to the world.
Guest Post Opportunities | Guest Blogger wanted
If you relate to the baking world i.e. a home baker, a professional baker, a student, a dietician, a nutritionist or just a beginner in the baking world, we are looking for you.
You have a baking recipe that you like to share with the world, we are looking for you.
You can write original and compelling content that relates to baking, we would love to see your guest post.
Triolos Bakery is a dedicated blog to baking and the bakery business. If you have anything that fits the bill, we would love to give you exposure to our wide audience.
How to pitch us?
The process is fairly simple. Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information in the email body:
- Your Name
- Blog address (if any).
- A short paragraph describing what you plan to write on.
- Please include your phone number for quicker conversation, if required. The phone number shall always remain confidential and will never be made public on Triolos Bakery.
Send all the above mentioned in an email with subject line “Guest Blog Pitch: your name”
We will review your email and if the details provided are inline to our blog niche, we will connect back quickly within 2 working days.
Why Guest Post?
- It’s a win-win situation for all of us.
- Writing for us would help you gain exposure to our audience in the niche of baking.
- We also help you get more audience by sending your post to our subscribers over an email.
Submit a Guest Post – Recipe
Grab a spot on our blog and share your delicious baking recipes to the audience. Spread the love in the form of a delicious recipe .
All recipes should have:
- A small description of your recipe is not less than 150 words.
- All ingredients.
- All equipment needed.
- Step by step process of making the recipe.
- You must include high-quality images of the final recipe.
- It is a great idea to include an image of the process and ingredients.
Submit a Guest Post – Article
Anything and everything that is related to baking, except the recipe, please feel free to put them in a form of an article.
Examples of topics are “top 10 benefits of baking” or “my favorite cake pop maker”.
All Post/Article should have
- The word count of minimum 500 words. The higher the word count, the better.
- Please write informal, informative useful content for the audience. The idea is to help you with maximum reach on your blog post.
What will we do?
- We will give complete credit to you for your recipe or article.
- Include the name that you wish to have watermarked on your photographs.
Guest Blog Guidelines
- Please submit only original content.
- The content should not be published elsewhere before and after publishing the article on Triolos Bakery. We do not publish duplicate content.
- All images of recipe/posts should be original and not internet download. You must have all the rights and permission to use the photo.
- Posts/Recipes without photographs are not accepted.
- The photographs must not be published on any other website. (Flickr etc.)
The Fine Print
- Triolos Bakery will reserve the right to edit submitted post for length and content.
- We will reserve the right to correct grammar, spelling, etc. as well as to add links to other posts on Triolos Bakery.
- Triolos Bakery may even add information that we believe would enhance the overall article.
- By submitting to Triolos Bakery, you warrant that you have full rights to your submission and that the content is original and has not been previously published.
- No reviews, contests and giveaway posts.
- If the content is found plagiarised / inappropriate in any manner or violating anything mentioned above, Triolos Bakery reserve the right to reject your post/recipe at any point of the time.